HOME AND SCHOOL ASSOCIATION
- works to ensure the parent's voice is heard.
- ensures close co-operation between home & school.
- undertakes projects for the benefit of the school.
- meets on a regular basis.
- hopes all parents will offer their support in one of the many ways available.
- advertises its meetings in "Goldie".
There is also a group of “Friends of the Home and School Association” who have offered to help out when needed, but don’t necessarily attend meetings.
GBHS Home and School Update - Dec 2019
We wish you and your family a safe and Happy Holiday!
The Home and School ladies:
Anna L., Anna R., Daphne, Jan, Jill, Jo, Julie, Linda, Lou, Sheryl,
Vanessa and Cynthia
BECOME INVOLVED WITH HOME AND SCHOOL
If you have any ideas for fundraising, we would love to hear from you. Or perhaps you would like to be a Friend of Home & School, not attending meetings but helping out when you can? Either way, please contact the Home & School Teacher Rep, Jan Stark on 525 9914, or email firstname.lastname@example.org